About the Event
In these divided times, Oklahoma legislators on both sides of the aisle are in agreement with Oklahomans that we must have criminal justice reform.
This forum will focus on the following:
• Fines, Fees, Bail and pretrial release
• Damion Shade – Oklahoma Policy Institute Criminal Justice Policy Analyst
• Kris Steele – Oklahomans for Criminal Justice Reform
• Nicole McAfee – ACLU Smart Justice Campaign Manager
• Andrew Speno – Right On Crime
• Todd Gibson – Cleveland County Sheriff
Audience will receive card(s) for their questions to the panelists.
Doors open at 6 PM