Together Oklahoma (TOK) is dedicated to providing a harassment-free event experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate bullying or harassment of event participants or staff in any form. TOK event participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event at the discretion of the event organizers.
Bullying includes, but is not limited to:
- Persistent singling out of one individual.
- Shouting or raising one’s voice at an individual in public or in private.
- Using obscene or intimidating gestures.
- Personal insults and use of offensive nicknames.
- Intentional public humiliation in any form.
- Encouraging others to disregard a leader’s instructions.
- Unwanted physical contact, physical abuse, or threats of abuse to an individual or an individual’s property (i.e., defacing or marking up property).
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination [related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion]
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it as soon as possible.
You can make a report either personally by contacting TOK staff or by completing and returning this incident report form. You may report anonymously using the form if you wish.
We can’t follow up on an anonymous report with you directly, but will take appropriate steps on all reports.
Bullying, harassment, and other code of conduct violations reduce the value of our event for everyone. We want you to feel safe and welcome at our events. Advocates like you make our state better and we value your attendance.