It’s been a year of big things for Together Oklahoma. From adding new chapters to growing our membership, Together Oklahoma has grown exponentially and we couldn’t have done it without you. Here are just some of the things you accomplished this year.
- In addition to our chapters in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Norman, we added chapters in Stillwater, Woodward, and Moore.
- Our membership grew from about 500 members in 2017 to nearly 1,000 strong today.
- We hosted candidate forums in Lawton and Muskogee.
- TOK members helped generate over 1,100 public comments and testified at meetings speaking out against a proposed rule change to SoonerCare that would end health care coverage for parents that are unable to work enough hours.
- TOK chapters arranged meetings and trips to the Capitol during legislative session to advocate for increased revenue and protection of safety net programs.
- And that’s not all!
We’ve had a great 2018 and with your help next year will be even better. Help us continue to elevate the voices of more Oklahomans by donating to our work or purchasing a TOK t-shirt. Thank you for your support and we hope you will continue to join us in fighting for policies that work for all Oklahomans.