Together Oklahoma is primarily staffed and funded by Oklahoma Policy Institute, a non-profit, non-partisan Oklahoma think tank. OK Policy is currently hiring for three positions:
- Regional Organizer for Together Oklahoma – Two positions: Central Region and Northeast Region (information below)
- Youth Justice Policy Analyst
Visit OK Policy’s Jobs & Internships page to view the latest job and internship opportunities.
The application deadline for these two positions is July 7, 2022, at 5:00 PM (CST)
Regional Organizer for Together Oklahoma
Our Regional Organizer supports OK Policy by providing structured leadership in the development and implementation of community-based advocacy actions that further policy goals identified by OK Policy, and works closely with Together Oklahoma (TOK) chapters and issue groups, the grassroots advocacy arm of Oklahoma Policy, under the leadership and guidance of the Legislative & Outreach Director. This position reports directly to OK Policy’s Legistlative & Outreach Director.
In addition to completing the application form linked above, you will be asked to submit:
- A cover letter that includes your interest in the position, a detailed explanation of how your experience meets the minimum qualifications and prepares you for the responsibilities outlined in the job description, a brief description of your current understanding of OK Policy’s mission, any previous involvement you have had with OK Policy, and your salary expectations;
- Your resume that includes at least three professional references; and
- A writing sample based on the prompt in the application.
The application deadline for this position is July 7, 2022, at 5:00 PM (CST).
About OK Policy
OK Policy values its employees, and as such, offers competitive total compensation package, which includes cash compensation and benefits. These positions are eligible to participate in the following benefits: Cafeteria Plan: including health and dental insurance, retirement plans, health savings account (HSA), flexible spending accounts (FSA), dependent care accounts (DCA), and more. These positions are eligible for paid time-off (PTO) benefits.
The mission of OK Policy is to advance equitable and fiscally responsible policies leading to expanded opportunity for all Oklahomans through non-partisan research, analysis, and advocacy.
OK Policy is committed to building a more diverse and inclusive organization to fully represent and engage all Oklahomans. Recruiting staff that reflects the diversity of perspectives and experiences of Oklahoma is a priority. We strongly encourage applicants from diverse communities, constituencies, and identities, including but not limited to: people of all ethnic/racial backgrounds, people of all gender identities/gender expressions, people with disabilities, low-income and LGBTQ+ persons.
Current elected officials are not eligible for employment at OK Policy.
Visit our Jobs & Internships page to view the latest job and internship opportunities.